- 2 cups frozen strawberries (unsweetened)
- 1 ripe banana, frozen (this will add natural sweetness)
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional for added flavor)
- Sweetener of your choice (if desired, but keep in mind this will add points)
- Prepare the Fruit:
- Slice the ripe banana into small pieces and freeze them along with the strawberries. It’s best to freeze them overnight for a creamier texture.
- Blend the Ingredients:
- In a blender or food processor, combine the frozen strawberries, frozen banana slices, fat-free Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract (if using).
- Blend Until Smooth:
- Blend the mixture until it’s smooth and creamy. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender a few times to ensure everything is well combined.
- Taste and Sweeten (If Desired):
- Taste the mixture and decide if it’s sweet enough for your liking. If you want it sweeter, you can add a small amount of your preferred sweetener. Keep in mind that this may add points if you’re following Weight Watchers, so use it sparingly.
- Serve or Freeze:-
- You can serve the strawberry “ice cream” immediately for a soft-serve consistency…
- For a firmer texture, transfer the mixture to a container with a lid and freeze it for an additional 1-2 hours.
- Scoop out your strawberry “ice cream” and enjoy it as a guilt-free and zero-point treat!