2 Ingredient Dough Pizza
3 Freestyle SmartPoints per pizza if you cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. The entire 1 cup of dough is a total of 12 WW Points
rep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 Individual sized pizzas
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup non-fat greek yogurt I recommend Fage
- pizza sauce
- toppings fat-free cheese and turkey pepperonis to keep points low
- optional: garlic salt, pepper, onion powder
- Preheat air fryer to 400*F.
- Make dough (mix 1 cup yogurt with 1 cup flour).
- Roll out onto floured surface. Cut into 4 pieces – will make 4 small/individual pizza crusts (3 WW Points each)
- Cook dough for about 5 minutes.
- Add sauce, cheese, and pepperonis (or whatever toppings).
- Cook for another 5-10 minutes, depending on thickness of dough