- 1 cup Greek yogurt (unsweetened)
- 1 packet (3.4 oz) instant pudding mix (flavor of your choice)
- Mix Greek Yogurt and Pudding Mix:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt and the instant pudding mix. Make sure to use the dry pudding mix directly; do not prepare it according to the package instructions.
- Whip Until Smooth:
- Use a whisk or an electric mixer to thoroughly blend the Greek yogurt and pudding mix together. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Chill in the Refrigerator:
- Once mixed, cover the bowl and refrigerate the mixture for at least 30 minutes to allow it to set and thicken.
- Serve and Enjoy:
- After chilling, the mixture will have a light and fluffy texture. You can serve it as is or with your favorite toppings, such as fresh fruit, nuts, or a drizzle of honey.
This 2-Ingredient Greek Yogurt Pudding Fluff is a quick and easy dessert that’s also a bit healthier due to the protein-rich Greek yogurt. Enjoy!