If you are on a weight loss program, you probably thought bagels were off-limits and normally you’d be right. But these 2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Bagels are a game changer. This is one of my most popular recipes of all time because they are delicious and easy to make. These bagels are 3 Smartpoints each, and 3 points on the Green, Blue and Purple plans so you can enjoy a good sized bagel with no guilt. So what is the secret to making these bagels low in points? Read on to find out how to make them and when you are done check out our 2 Ingredient Bagels with Cinnamon Sugar Topping. You won’t regret it!
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg for egg wash
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 cup of self rising flour and 1 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Turn dough on a lightly floured surface and brush your hands with a bit of flour.
- Knead and divide into 4 parts.
- Roll out each dough ball to form a rope and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle. You will have four bagels.
- Beat one egg and brush over the bagels and sprinkle with Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a pan sprayed with cooking spray for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown.