For the Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Seasoning of your choice (e.g., salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, thyme)
For the Potatoes:
- 4 large russet potatoes or 6-8 small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Seasoning for potatoes (e.g., salt, pepper, paprika, rosemary, garlic powder)
- Preheat Your Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 380°F (193°C) for a few minutes.
- Prepare the Chicken:
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
- Brush the chicken with olive oil to help the skin become crispy.
- Season the chicken with your preferred seasoning. A simple mix of salt, pepper, and garlic powder works well.
- Place the seasoned chicken in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the Chicken:
- Set the air fryer to 380°F (193°C) and cook the chicken for about 25-30 minutes, turning it halfway through. The exact time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken and the model of your air fryer. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) and have a golden-brown, crispy exterior.
- Prepare the Potatoes:
- While the chicken is cooking, wash and dice the potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, toss the potato pieces with olive oil and your choice of seasonings. A combination of salt, pepper, paprika, and rosemary is a good choice.
- Place the seasoned potatoes in the air fryer basket when there are about 10-15 minutes left in the chicken’s cooking time.
- Cook the Potatoes:
- Cook the potatoes at the same temperature (380°F or 193°C) for about 15-20 minutes or until they are crispy and golden brown. Stir or shake the basket a couple of times during cooking to ensure even browning.
- Once both the chicken and potatoes are cooked to your desired level of crispiness, remove them from the air fryer.
- Serve the air-fried chicken and potatoes hot. You can garnish with fresh herbs, a squeeze of lemon, or your favorite dipping sauce if desired.