- 1 medium-sized squash (zucchini, yellow squash, or any variety you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 380°F (190°C).
- Wash the squash and slice it into even rounds or sticks. You can leave the skin on if you like.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly brush the squash slices or sticks with olive oil to help the breadcrumb mixture adhere.
- Coat each piece of squash with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it gently to ensure it sticks well.
- Place the breaded squash in a single layer in the air fryer basket. You may need to do this in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Air fry the squash for about 10-15 minutes, or until they become crispy and golden brown. Check and flip the squash halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Serve your air-fried crispy squash immediately. You can enjoy them as a snack, a side dish, or with a dipping sauce of your choice.