- 1 pound (450g) small potatoes, such as baby red or Yukon Gold
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Wash and scrub the potatoes, and then cut them into bite-sized pieces. You can leave the skin on for added texture and flavor.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper. Whisk the ingredients together until well combined, creating the honey mustard sauce.
- Add the potato pieces to the bowl with the honey mustard sauce. Toss them until the potatoes are evenly coated with the sauce.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the coated potato pieces in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You may need to cook them in batches if your air fryer is small.
- Cook the potatoes in the air fryer for about 20-25 minutes, shaking the basket or tossing the potatoes halfway through to ensure even cooking. Cooking times may vary based on the size of your potato pieces and the efficiency of your air fryer, so keep an eye on them. The potatoes are done when they are golden brown and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Once they’re cooked, remove the potatoes from the air fryer and garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve the air fryer honey mustard potatoes hot as a side dish with your favorite main course. They are great alongside grilled chicken, steak, or even as a standalone snack.