- Chocolate bars or chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- While the air fryer is preheating, prepare your s’mores. Break the graham crackers in half to create the base for your s’mores. Place a piece of chocolate on one half of the graham cracker.
- Thread a marshmallow onto a skewer or a fork. Make sure to secure it so it doesn’t fall off during cooking.
- Place the marshmallow-topped skewer or fork in the air fryer basket. Make sure to leave enough space between the marshmallow and the heating element to avoid burning. Depending on your air fryer’s design, this might mean using the lowest rack position or adjusting the skewer/fork to be at a safe distance.
- Air fry the marshmallow for 1-3 minutes or until it’s golden brown and puffed up. Keep a close eye on it to prevent burning. The cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer’s wattage and how close the marshmallow is to the heating element.
- Remove the marshmallow from the air fryer and carefully slide it off the skewer or fork onto the chocolate-topped graham cracker. Press the other half of the graham cracker on top to create the s’more sandwich.
- Let the s’more sit for a minute or two to allow the heat from the marshmallow to melt the chocolate slightly.
- Serve your air fryer s’mores warm and enjoy!