* 6 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
* 6 slices of bacon
* approx 1 cup olive oil for frying depending on the size of your frying pan.
* Freeze the cheese sticks over night.
* Wrap a slice of bacon around each cheese stick starting at one end and rolling carefully until the other end. You can secured it in place with a toothpick. I tried to minimally overlap the bacon so that all of it would get crispy.
* Heat about 1/2 inch of olive oil in a skillet or cast iron skillet. I even did some in the air fryer aka ninja foodie.
* Carefully place bacon wrapped cheese stick in frying pan and turn as each side gets brown and crispy so that the bacon cooks on all sides.
* Remove from oil when the bacon is crispy and brown on all sides and place on a plate covered with paper towels to absorb excess oil.
BACON WRAPPED CHEESE STICKS