Better Than Starbucks Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- 15oz / 3c. All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbls. Cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Ginger
- 1 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Cloves
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 10oz / 1c.+1/4c. Coconut Oil
- 18oz / 3c. Brown Sugar
- 8 oz / 1c. + 1 Tbls. Applesauce
- 16oz / 2c. Pumpkin Puree (not pie filling)
- 12oz / 1c. + 1/2c. Non Dairy Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 Tbls. Vinegar (White)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Prep: 2 – 8”x4” loaf pans. I sprayed mine down with nonstick spray and cut a rectangle piece of parchment paper as “insurance”. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all the dry in a bowl. Mix together all the wet ingredients (Coconut oil, Brown Sugar, Applesauce, Pumpkin puree, Non-Dairy Milk, Vinegar, and Vanilla), into a bowl large enough to fit both wet and dry ingredients.
- Add dry into wet, incorporating 1/3 at a time, and mixing thoroughly to prevent lumps.
- Divide the batter between the two pans, it should come upto about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, checking for done-ness with a cake tester or toothpick. (always check the cracks in the middle, those parts are typically the last to be done, the tester should come out clean)