For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 8 oz (1 cup) fat-free cream cheese
- 6 oz (3/4 cup) fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar substitute (e.g., Stevia, erythritol)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Blueberry Compote:-
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar substitute (or to taste)
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- Fresh blueberries for garnish (optional)
- Prepare the Blueberry Compote:
- In a saucepan, combine the blueberries, water, and powdered sugar substitute.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the blueberries break down and the mixture thickens (about 10-15 minutes). Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Prepare the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the fat-free cream cheese, fat-free Greek yogurt, powdered sugar substitute, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Assemble the Parfaits:
- In serving glasses or jars, add a layer of graham cracker crumbs at the bottom.
- Next, add a layer of the cheesecake filling.
- Follow with a layer of the blueberry compote.
- Repeat these layers until the glass is filled, ending with a dollop of the cheesecake filling on top.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries if desired.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving…