- 1 sheet of reduced-fat crescent roll dough (such as Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar substitute (like Stevia or Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven according to the instructions on the crescent roll dough package.
2. Prepare the Dough:
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate it into individual triangles.
3. Make Twists:
- Take each triangle of dough and twist it to form a twist shape.
4. Brush with Butter:
- Brush the melted unsalted butter over the top of each twist.
5. Combine Cinnamon and Sugar Substitute:
- In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar substitute and ground cinnamon.
6. Coat the Twists:
- Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly over the twists, making sure to coat each one.
- Place the coated twists on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven according to the crescent roll dough package instructions, or until the twists are golden brown and cooked through.
8. Cool and Serve:
- Remove the twists from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.