• 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
• ▢1 medium white onion peeled and diced
• ▢1 large garlic clove minced
• ▢6 cups of chicken broth
• ▢6 cups of peeled & diced Russet potatoes
• ▢2 cups of your favourite frozen vegetable mix
• ▢3 teaspoons dried basil
• ▢2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
• ▢1 1/2 cups milk
• ▢2 tablespoons cornstarch
• ▢8 ounces Velveeta cheese cubed
Instructions How To Make Hamburger Soup Recipe
• In a large skillet ,fry the ground beef and onions until the onions are soft and the ground beef browned. Drain the grease.
• Fry the garlic until browned and fragrant. Add the beef mixture to the crockpot or stockpot on the stove.
• Add in the potatoes, broth, vegetables, basil and parsley.
• Cook in the crockpot on low for 6-8 hours, on high for 3-4, or simmer on the stove until the potatoes are tender and starting to dissolve sightly.
• Whisk the cornstarch into the milk, then whisk into the soup. Add the Velveeta and let it melt, stirring occasionally. When it’s melted in completely, spoon into bowls a