- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- Optional: spices like garlic powder, onion powder, or chili powder for flavoring
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and water.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until a dough forms. You may need to use your hands to knead the dough a bit to ensure it’s well mixed.
- Place the dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll it out thinly. The thinner you roll it, the crispier the chips will be.
- Using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut the dough into desired chip shapes.
- Transfer the cut chips onto the prepared baking sheet. If you’d like, you can sprinkle some optional spices for extra flavor.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the chips to cool completely on the baking sheet. They will firm up as they cool.
- Once cooled, break the chips apart and enjoy!
These homemade keto tortilla chips are a great low-carb snack option. You can dip them in guacamole, salsa, or your favorite keto-friendly dip. Store any leftovers in an airtight container to keep them fresh.