- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal (optional, adds fiber and texture)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk powder (helps with texture and structure)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease or line a standard-sized loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, flaxseed meal (if using), coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix well to ensure even distribution.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter or coconut oil, and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. The mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Transfer the dough into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once completely cool, slice and enjoy!
- Make sure to store the almond flour bread in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It can also be sliced and frozen for longer storage.
- You can customize this recipe by adding seeds or nuts for extra texture and flavor.
- Psyllium husk powder is important for texture and structure in this recipe. If you omit it, the bread may not hold together as well.
Feel free to adjust the recipe to suit your preferences. Enjoy your Keto Almond Flour Bread!