- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional, for extra flavor)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a mini muffin tin or use silicone molds.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the cheese is completely melted and well combined. This can also be done on the stovetop over low heat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt to the melted cheese mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Pour in the whisked eggs and mix again until you have a smooth, thick batter.
- If using Parmesan cheese, fold it into the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the mini muffin tin, filling each cavity nearly to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the tops of the cheese breads are golden brown.
- Allow them to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tin.
Serve warm and enjoy your Keto Brazilian Cheese Bread! They’re wonderfully cheesy and make a great snack or side dish.