For the Cheesecake Base:
- 8 oz (225g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated erythritol or any keto-friendly sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Salad:
- 2 cups (300g) mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp granulated erythritol or sweetener of your choice (adjust to taste)
- Optional toppings: sliced almonds, shredded coconut, mint leaves
- Prepare the Cheesecake Base:
- In a mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the heavy cream, sweetener, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Assemble the Salad:
- Wash and dry the mixed berries. If the berries are large, you can cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Gently fold the mixed berries into the cheesecake mixture. Be careful not to crush the berries.
- Prepare the Whipped Cream:
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the sweetener.
- Combine and Serve:
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake and berry mixture. Be careful not to overmix, as you want to maintain a light and fluffy texture.
- Chill and Garnish:
- Transfer the salad to a serving dish or individual bowls.
- Optional: Top with sliced almonds, shredded coconut, and mint leaves for added texture and flavor.
- Chill in the Refrigerator:
- Place the salad in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours to allow the flavors to meld and the salad to set.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your delicious keto cheesecake salad!
Feel free to adjust the sweetener to your taste preference, and you can also customize the berries to your liking. This salad is a great low-carb option for a sweet treat!