- 8 thin slices of ham
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crushed pork rinds (optional, for extra crispiness)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped green onions, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Lay out the slices of ham on a clean surface. If using crushed pork rinds, spread them out on a separate plate.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture onto each slice of ham.
- Roll up each ham slice tightly, making sure the cream cheese mixture is enclosed.
- If using crushed pork rinds, gently roll the ham rolls in the crushed pork rinds to coat the outside.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the edges of the ham are slightly crispy.
- Allow the rolls to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Optional: You can serve these rolls with a low-carb dipping sauce of your choice, such as a garlic aioli or a spicy mustard.
Enjoy your Keto Crispy Ham Rolls! They make a delicious and satisfying low-carb snack or appetizer.