For the cheesecake filling:
- 8 oz (226g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or stevia (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
For the salad:
- 2 cups mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Prepare the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered erythritol or stevia and vanilla extract. Mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated. Set aside.
- Assemble the Salad:
- Wash and prepare the mixed berries. If using strawberries, make sure to remove the stems and slice them.
- Chop the cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
- Chop the fresh mint leaves.
- Combine the Ingredients:
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed berries, chopped cucumber, and chopped mint leaves.
- Gently fold in the prepared cheesecake filling, making sure not to mash the berries.
- Chill and Serve:
- Once the salad is mixed, refrigerate it for about 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld and the salad to chill.
- Serve the Low Carb Keto Cheesecake Salad in individual bowls or glasses.
- Optionally, you can garnish with additional fresh mint leaves or a sprinkle of powdered erythritol before serving.
Enjoy your delicious and refreshing Low Carb Keto Cheesecake Salad! This recipe provides a balance of creamy cheesecake flavors with the freshness of berries and cucumber, all while being low in carbohydrates. Keep in mind that individual tastes may vary, so feel free to adjust the sweetener and ingredient quantities to suit your preferences.