- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sweetener (e.g., Stevia, Swerve)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (use sugar-free or lower sugar chips for lower points)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together almond butter, sweetener, egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Gently press down on each cookie with a fork or your fingers to slightly flatten them.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Point value per cookie will vary depending on specific ingredients used.