- 2 ½ tablespoon Olive oil
- 8 oz Mushroom
- 6 to 8 Garlic cloves finely chopped
- ½ Onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon Fresh or dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon Dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon Dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup Cream
- 2 ½ tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper powder, to taste
- Cilantro / Parsley, for garnish
Using a damp paper towel, just clean the mushroom to remove any dirt.
Now chop the mushrooms lengthwise.
In a non-stick pan, add olive oil and garlic cloves and saute in medium flame till garlic becomes golden in color.
Now add the onion, pinch of salt and saute till onion becomes translucent.
Next add the chopped mushrooms and saute for 5 to 7 minutes till they are cooked and develop some color.
Add thyme, parsley, oregano, pepper flakes, cream, salt and pepper powder and bring this to a nice boil.
Finally add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix. Garnish it with cilantro or parsley if desired.
Mushroom In Garlic Cream Sauce is now ready. Serve hot and enjoy.
- Vary the herbs and other ingredients as per your taste.