- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar substitute (e.g., erythritol, stevia)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute (e.g., erythritol, stevia)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cooking spray or a small amount of oil for greasing the pan
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray or a small amount of oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, applesauce, granulated sugar substitute, brown sugar substitute, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger).
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bars to cool completely in the pan before cutting them into squares.
- Optional: Dust the top with a little powdered sugar substitute for a decorative touch.
Each serving of these bars is approximately one Weight Watchers SmartPoint, making them a delicious and low-point treat. Enjoy!