- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (unsweetened, natural)
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered erythritol or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener (optional, adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat your mini waffle maker.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until well combined.
- Add the shredded mozzarella cheese, peanut butter, almond flour, baking powder, powdered sweetener (if using), and vanilla extract (if using). Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Allow the batter to sit for a few minutes. It will thicken slightly due to the almond flour and baking powder.
- Grease the waffle maker with a small amount of oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon half of the batter into the center of the waffle maker. Close the lid and cook for about 3-4 minutes, or until the chaffle is golden brown and cooked through.
- Carefully remove the chaffle from the waffle maker and let it cool on a wire rack. Repeat this process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the chaffles with your favorite toppings. You can use additional peanut butter, sugar-free syrup, whipped cream, or other low-carb options.
Enjoy your Peanut Butter Chaffles! They make a delicious and satisfying keto-friendly breakfast or snack.