This mouthwatering cobbler with pecans and peaches is easy thanks to refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts. Make ahead and freeze!
- 12peaches, peeled, sliced (16 cups)
- 3 1/4cups sugar
- 1/3cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3cup butter
- 1 1/2teaspoons vanilla
- 2boxes (14.1 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Pie Crusts (2 Count), softened as directed on box
- 1/2cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1Heat oven to 475°F. In Dutch oven, stir peaches, 3 cups of sugar, flour and nutmeg. Let stand 10 minutes. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 10 minutes or until peaches are tender. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- 2Remove 2 pie crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the pecans and 2 tablespoons sugar over 1 crust; top with second crust. Roll into 12-inch round, gently pressing pecans into dough. Cut into 1 1/2-inch strips. Repeat with remaining 2 pie crusts, 1/4 cup pecans and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 3Spoon half of peach mixture into greased 13×9-inch or 2 8-inch baking dishes. Arrange half of pastry strips in lattice design over mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Spoon remaining peach mixture over baked pastry. Top with remaining pastry strips in lattice design. Bake 15 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly and pastry is lightly browned. Serve warm or cold.