- 1 can pumpkin puree (15oz)
- 4 tbsp skimmed milk
- 1 1oz packet of fat free / sugar free Jell-o vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8oz tub of fat free Cool Whip / sugar free Cool Whip (defrosted)
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp pumpkin spice mix
- Spoon the pumpkin puree into a large bowl and mix in the skimmed milk, vanilla pudding mix and pumpkin spice.
- Mix till smooth.
- Fold in the defrosted Cool Whip until fully combined.
- Chill until time to serve.
This recipe serves 12 – each serving is a scant ½ cup
See notes in post regarding the ingredients I used in this recipe.