- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded coconut, almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the melted coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Stir until the mixture is well combined and forms a sticky dough.
- Gently fold in the fresh raspberries and chocolate chips, being careful not to crush the raspberries.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, form the mixture into compact mounds and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the macaroons are golden brown around the edges.
- Allow the macaroons to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Optional: You can drizzle melted sugar-free chocolate over the cooled macaroons for an extra decadent touch.
These Raspberry Chocolate Coconut Macaroons are a delightful keto-friendly treat. Enjoy the combination of tart raspberries and rich chocolate with the sweet coconut base!