- 1 1/2 cup self rising flour (I use Gold Medal)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 ripe bananas, medium-large
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Golden Sweetener)
- 3 Tbsp white sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Classic Sweetener)
- 2 Tbsp. Land o’ lakes made with canola oil light butter melted or 3 Tbsp of unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray bread pan (9×5 or 8×4)or a 12 muffin tin with non stick cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl add bananas and use a fork to mash well.
Whisk in the egg, vanilla, brown sugar and white sugar substitute. Stir well.
- In a separate bowl combine, self rising flour, baking powder and soda. Stir until well incorporated.
- Gradually add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients as you stir. Before the two are completely incorporated add in melted butter. Stir just until barely combined.
- DO NOT OVER MIX. (The number one tip is to not over mix or it will ruin the texture)
- Pour into pan and bake for 30-45 minutes or (18-20 minutes if making muffins) or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.