Learn how to make steak quesadillas, ready in minutes! Loaded with steak, cheese, peppers and onions, and a tasty seasoning blend!
Sauteed Peppers and Onions
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 peppers of your choice sliced, we used green peppers
- 2 medium onions sliced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Tortillas – flour tortillas work best for quesadillas
- 2 cups steak sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- garlic butter brushed over tortillas – about 4 tablespoon total
- 1 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
See our Cooking Conversions Chart for help converting measurements!
- Prepare sauteed peppers and onions by heating a skillet on the stove over medium heat. Add olive oil and allow the pan to heat. Once hot, cook peppers and onions in garlic powder for 5 minutes, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Finish by sauteing until golden brown.
- Mix garlic butter sauce ingredients together: melted butter, chopped parsley (optional), and minced garlic. Spread garlic butter on one side of a tortilla and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Place this side down in a pan over medium-heat. Top with sliced cooked steak, shredded cheese, sauteed peppers and onions, and steak seasoning (use your favorite, or my steak seasoning recipe).
- Cover with a second tortilla. Spread garlic butter and parmesan over this tortilla as well, then carefully flip the quesadilla in the pan.
- Cook 5-8 minutes, until the cheese melts and the tortilla is golden-brown. Serve, and enjoy!