PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME10 minutes
TOTAL TIME15 minutes
- 1 fat-free flour tortilla (or any 1 point tortilla you prefer)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper, diced
- 1 piece center cut bacon, cooked
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 slice Velveeta Original Cheese Slice
- Spray a small skillet with non-stick spray
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and salsa with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked bacon along with the bell pepper to your heated skillet and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture and cook additional 2-3 minutes stirring consistently until eggs are cooked through.
- Heat tortilla for 15-20 seconds in the microwave.
- Place a slice of Velveeta cheese on the tortilla (tear in half), and then pour egg mixture on top.
- Fold into a burrito.
- PersnalPoints: 3-9
- BLUE: 3
- GREEN: 7
- PURPLE: 3
- SmartPoints: 5
- Points Plus: 7