Weight Watchers Two Points Chocolate Chip Bars
PREP TIME: 8 minutes
COOK TIME: 11 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME: 8 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 27 minutes
- First, you’ll need 2 1/2 cups KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX, BUTTERMILK
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup of LAKANTO MONK-FRUIT GOLDEN SWEETENER ( LAKANTO MONK-FRUIT GOLDEN SWEETENER is my favorite sugar substitute and it’s It does not contain any points)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup CHOCOZERO NO SUGAR ADDED MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- Before doing anything, preheat the oven to 350 degrees then you have to spray a 9×13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix well together Kodiak Cakes Protein Power Baking Mix, eggs, brown sugar sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, unsweetened applesauce in the large mixing bowl. Keep mixing until well combined.
- Then fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips and continue stirring until well combined.
- Press batter into the prepared pan-the batter will a bit sticky-don’t worry that’s totally normal.
- Then sprinkle and press the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
- Cook it for 11-13 minutes ( Don’t overcook or they’ll be dry!)
- Do not cut it until after it has cooled for 5 minutes, Then cutting them into 20 equal slices. Enjoy!
How do I store the leftovers?
- To keep them fresh- I prefer keeping them an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- These cookie bars can stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Be sure to check out these delicious low point desserts as well: