These WW Mini Apple Pie Cookies taste just like an apple pie, but in a cookie! Perfect for fall gatherings!
- 2 cups all purpose flour ( I use Gold Medal)
- 2 Tbsp Land o’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup white sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups no sugar added apple pie filling- I use my Zero Point Apple Pie Filling or Wilderness No Sugar Added Apple Pie Filling
- Smucker’s sugar free caramel sundae sauce for additional points, garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl cream together light butter, unsweetened applesauce and sugar substitute.
- Add 1/4 tsp all spice, flour, salt and stir until just combined.
- Open the can of apple pie filing. Pour filling into separate bowl.
- Using a knife, chop apples from filling into small pieces. Place chopped apples in
- with the filling. Add cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir until well combined.
- Spray a 24 mini muffin tin with non stick cooking spray. Spoon batter into each muffin tin. Press down the middle of the dough using the back of a small spoon.
- Place a small spoon of apple pie filling in the center of each mini pie. Repeat until all 24 mini pies are complete.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with sugar free caramel sauce, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Reheat in air fryer or microwave.
- The Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (sugar substitute) that is used in this recipe is zero points. Please keep in mind-the point value can vary depending on the brand of sugar substitute you choose to use.
- The Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener has a 1:1 ratio to real sugar. If you use a different sugar substitute you will want to use the equivalent to real sugar that is recommended on back of the sugar substitute package.