• 1 ½ lbs. Ground beef
• 1 C. Onion chopped
• 3 oz. Cream cheese
• 1 Packet taco seasoning
• 1 Can green chilis
• 2-3 C. Fritos corn chips
• 1 C. Shredded taco blend cheese
• 1 Roma tomato chopped
• 1-2 C. Shredded lettuce
• Salsa and sour cream for garnish
How To Make Walking Taco Casserole:
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Place the ground beef and onion in an oven safe skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Saute until the meat is browned and the onions have softened.
• Add the taco seasoning, green chilis and cream cheese to the skillet, and saute until the cream cheese is completely melted and combined.
• Top the mixture with the corn chips and then the shredded cheese.
• Bake for 20 minutes.
• Remove the skillet from the oven and top with shredded lettuce and tomato.
• Garnish with salsa and sour cream if