Air-Fried Chicken Nuggets
Yield: 6-8 nuggets
* 1 large can chicken. I used the big can at Costco.
* ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1 large egg
* Cooking spray
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. Drain any liquid from the canned chicken and add the chicken to a bowl. Shred finely using forks.
2. Add the cheese, egg, to the bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. Form 6-7 chicken patties from the mixture. Spray the nuggets and the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Cook for 15-20 minutes, and allow to cool before serving.
These were so easy and delicious! Dip in any Keto/Low Carb sauce of your choice!
Something I have learned on my journey is you have to change it up or you’re going to get bored and lose interest… especially with food!
I am so close to my 100 lbs lost and this is exactlyyyy how I stay on track. I’m not perfect and have had a ton of cheat days (thank goodness for PTK 😅)
I track my journey on Facebook. I post everything I’m doing, what supplements I’m using and allll of my low carb keto recipes. so if you need inspiration or want to see how I’ve gotten my results I’d love to be friends‼️
I enjoy seeing what others are doing, what results you are getting and showing some love on your journey! I’m always looking for more accountability partners and love supporting anyone any way I can 💜 we got this