1 head of cauliflower 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil or cooking spray Seasonings of your choice (such as salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, or Parmesan cheese)
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- While the air fryer is preheating, prepare the cauliflower. Wash it thoroughly and cut it into bite-sized florets.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with olive oil or spray them with cooking spray. This will help the seasonings adhere and create a crispy texture.
- Season the cauliflower with your choice of seasonings. Common options include salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, or Parmesan cheese. You can get creative and use your favorite spices.
- Place the seasoned cauliflower florets in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure they are not overcrowded. If necessary, cook in batches.
- Air fry the cauliflower at 375°F (190°C) for about 15-20 minutes. Be sure to shake or toss the florets halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Check for doneness by piercing a floret with a fork. It should be tender and have a crispy exterior.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked to your desired level of crispiness and tenderness, remove it from the air fryer and serve immediately.
- You can serve the air-fried cauliflower as a side dish, snack, or even as a base for other dishes like cauliflower “wings.” It’s delicious with a dipping sauce or as a healthy and crunchy addition to salads.