EASY AIR FRYER EGG TOAST
My girls love a runny yolk on their egg toast. And I enjoy making it for her because it’s a quick and easy solution that’s ideal for hectic mornings when I’m pressed for time but yet want something filling. Air-frying toast with a nicely cooked egg on top takes only a few minutes. When the egg toast is done, nothing is more enjoyable than seeing the yolk burst and ooze into the toast. Air Fryer Omelette, Grilled Onion Melt, and Air Fryer Poached Eggs are a few of our favourite easy breakfast recipes.
INGREDIENTS FOR Air Fryer Egg and Toast
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Seasoning of choice
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER EGG IN A TOAST
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175°C). While it is preheating, prepare your bread.
- Using the bottom of a mug (or glass), gently press into the center of the bread, to create a pocket. Be sure not to press all the way through the bread, or else the egg may leak down through the basket.
- Apply butter on both sides of the bread.
- Crack one egg into each bread pocket.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and any seasoning of choice. I used Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Carefully place the slice of bread directly onto the air fryer basket/tray. Cook on air fry/air crisp setting in the preheated air fryer for 5-7 minutes, depending on how you like your yolks.