Air Fryer Fried Potato and Onions
A traditional fried potato and onions recipe in an air fryer
- 1.5 Pounds Gold or Red Potatoes I prefer the small gold potatoes from Trader Joes.
- 1-2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic I recommend using a garlic press.
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onion Diced
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion Do not worry about adding this if you do not have it.
Rinse your potatoes in cold water removing the dirt. The skin will stay on these potatoes so the cleaner the better.
Cut the potatoes in to quarters or smaller if desired and place them in a mixing bowl.
Pour potatoes in to the air fryer basket taking care to lay them as flat as possible. Add sprigs of rosemary on top of the potatoes. Review your air fryer instructions for potatoes and/or fries. For mine, I set it at 400 degrees for twenty minutes. My air fryer is small, so I take them out at 10 minutes shake them up a bit to make sure all of the potatoes are cooked. When finished, they should all be nice and crisp!
Add in olive oil, green onion, yellow onion and garlic. Add in seasonings of your choice. I use pepper, salt, Tony Chachere’s and herbs de provence. Stir everything ensuring each piece is seasoned.