1 cup creamy peanut butter 1/2 cup powdered sugar 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional) Cooking spray (for greasing the air fryer basket)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the creamy peanut butter, powdered sugar, crushed graham crackers, and vanilla extract. Mix until the ingredients are well combined. If you’d like, you can also add chocolate chips for an extra layer of flavor.
- Once the mixture is well combined, scoop out small portions and roll them into bite-sized balls. You can make them as big or as small as you like.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (180°C) for a few minutes.
- Lightly grease the air fryer basket with cooking spray to prevent the peanut butter bites from sticking.
- Place the peanut butter bites in a single layer in the air fryer basket, leaving a little space between each one. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook them in batches.
- Cook the peanut butter bites in the preheated air fryer for about 4-5 minutes. Keep an eye on them to prevent overcooking, as the cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer.
- When the peanut butter bites are golden brown and slightly crisp on the outside, remove them from the air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the air fryer peanut butter bites as a tasty treat or dessert. You can drizzle them with melted chocolate or add a sprinkle of powdered sugar for extra flair if desired.