- 2 pounds chicken thighs (bone-in skin-on)
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees.
Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and season them generously with salt and pepper.
Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
Pour the sauce over the thighs and toss them well.
Transfer the chicken thighs to a 9×13 inch baking dish including any remaining sauce. No need to grease the dish.
Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for about 35 minutes or until the chicken thighs have an internal temperature of 165 F degrees and skin is crispy.
Transfer the chicken to a serving plate, cover with aluminum foil and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.