Butterfinger Balls Recipe
- 2 cups crushed Butterfinger candy bars (about 12-14 full-size bars)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chocolate chips (for coating)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the crushed Butterfinger candy bars and softened cream cheese.
- Mix the ingredients until well combined. You can use a spoon or your hands to ensure an even mixture.
- Shape the mixture into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place them on a parchment paper-lined tray.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the balls to firm up.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Using a fork or toothpick, dip each Butterfinger ball into the melted chocolate, making sure it’s evenly coated. Allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place the coated balls back on the parchment paper-lined tray and let them set in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
- Once the chocolate coating is firm, your Butterfinger Balls are ready to be enjoyed!
Feel free to adjust the quantities based on your preferences, and you can also get creative by adding other ingredients like chopped nuts or drizzling additional chocolate on top. Enjoy your homemade Butterfinger Balls!