• 500 G beef sirloin steak.
• 1 medium shredded white onion.
• 2 sliced bell pepper.
• Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning.
• 16 slices cheese.
• 4 large tortillas.
• vegetable oil.
• 1 tsp salt.
• 1tsp black pepper.
• 2 tsp lime juice.
• I combined sliced steak, 2 tsp of Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning, salt, pepper, and lime juice, in a large bowl and I mixed very well.
• In a cast-iron skillet, I drizzled 2 tbsp vegetable oil over the skillet, and seared sliced steak in batches for 3 to 4 minutes per side, Then I removed them.
• In the same skillet, I cooked onion, pepper with 1 tsp of Mr.DASH steak grilling seasoning for 5 minutes.
• Now its time for the flour tortillas, I placed them on the pan, and I made 3 layers, the first one with steak, the second with veggies and the last one is slices cheese..
• ENJOY YOUR MEXICAN DISH.