- 1 oz packet onion soup mix
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup, low sodium
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth, low sodium
To thicken gravy:
- 1 oz packet dry pork gravy mix
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
1. In a 5-6 quart oval slow cooker, combine onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and pork gravy mix.
2. Whisk together until combined.
3. Season both sides of the chops with a little bit of garlic powder.Place pork chops into the slow cooker.
4. Do your best to spread them out and cover with the gravy mixture.Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours.
5. Just before the pork chops are done – whisk together the corn starch and cold water in a small bowl.
6. Once it is smooth, pour it in with your pork chops in the slow cooker and stir gently.
7. Cover and switch the slow cooker to high and cook for another 30 minutes (until gravy has thickened.)
8. Serve with mashed potatoes.