- 4-5 Chicken Thighs boneless, raw
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6-12 slices Bacon
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika or regular paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Prepare the chicken thighs by laying them flat on a clean surface. Sprinkle them evenly on the exposed side with salt and pepper.
- Gently wrap each chicken thigh with bacon. Some larger pieces may require an extra half slice of bacon. Make sure all bacon ends meet on the underside of each thigh.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on high heat. When the skillet is ready, place in the chicken thighs. Cook on each side for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through. Set the chicken aside to rest.
- In a new, small pan, melt the butter over low heat. Gently whisk in the heavy cream. Bring the liquids to a simmer, and whisk until the fats are no longer separated.
- With the sauce on a low heat and a gentle simmer, whisk in the cheddar cheese in 3-4 additions. Stir the sauce until it’s creamy and smooth. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder to taste. Serve hot over the chicken and enjoy!
2G Net Carbs