- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Additional sweetener for dusting (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and sweetener until well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a cookie dough forms.
- Scoop out small portions of the dough and shape them into cookies. You can use a cookie scoop or roll them into balls and then flatten them with a fork.
- Place the cookies on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between each.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle a little extra sweetener on top of each cookie for a bit of extra sweetness.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These keto butter cookies are delicious and low in carbohydrates. Enjoy them as a treat while staying within your keto diet guidelines!