For the Dough:
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
For the Garlic Butter Topping:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
- Salt, to taste
For the Cheese Topping:
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the cheeses are melted and well combined.
- Add the almond flour and baking powder to the melted cheese mixture. Mix well until a dough forms.
- Add the egg to the dough and mix until fully incorporated.
- Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet. Use your hands or a rolling pin to spread it out into a rectangular shape, about 1/4 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, minced garlic, dried parsley (if using), and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Brush the garlic butter mixture evenly over the surface of the dough.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Allow the cheese bread to cool slightly before slicing into sticks.
Enjoy your keto-friendly version of Domino’s-style cheese bread! It’s a delicious low-carb alternative to the original. Keep in mind that the nutrition information may vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.