- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons vanilla flavored protein powder (make sure it’s low-carb and keto-friendly)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any low-carb milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter or coconut oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, erythritol, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add in the almond milk and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Let the batter sit for a few minutes to allow the coconut flour to absorb some of the liquid. If it’s too thick, you can add a little more almond milk, a tablespoon at a time, until you reach your desired consistency.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Add a small amount of butter or coconut oil to coat the surface.
- Spoon the pancake batter onto the skillet to form pancakes of your desired size. Use the back of the spoon to spread the batter into a circular shape.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve the pancakes with your favorite keto-friendly toppings such as sugar-free syrup, berries, or a dollop of whipped cream.
Enjoy your delicious Keto Vanilla Protein Pancakes! Remember to adjust the sweetener and milk to suit your taste preferences and dietary needs.