• 2 Large Russet Potatoes
• 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
• 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
• ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
• 3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese Grated
• Salt And Pepper To Taste
How To Make Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries:
• Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
• Cut the potatoes into french fry shaped strips.
• Place the potato strips on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
• Toss with the olive oil and minced garlic as well as salt and pepper to taste.
• Bake for 30-40 minutes until browned and crispy.
• Sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese before serving.