- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey (use a lower-calorie brand if available)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup zero-calorie sweetener (adjust to taste)
- A pinch of salt
- Ice cubes (optional)
- In a blender, combine the unsweetened almond milk, Irish whiskey, unsweetened cocoa powder, instant coffee granules, vanilla extract, almond extract, zero-calorie sweetener, and a pinch of salt.
- Blend everything together until well combined and the cocoa and coffee granules are fully dissolved.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more sweetener if necessary. Keep in mind that it won’t taste exactly like the traditional Baileys, but it should have a similar flavor profile.
- If you’d like to serve it on the rocks, you can add some ice cubes to your glass.
- Pour your homemade Weight Watchers-friendly Irish Cream into a glass or airtight container for storage.
- Store it in the refrigerator, and make sure to shake or stir it before each use as it may settle over time…..