Whether you’re looking for a filling snack or a delicious side dish, this pull apart bread is sure to be a hit.
- 1 round loaf of bread
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package mini-pepperoni or regular size rounds cut in half
- 4 T butter – melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoon shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Jar of your favorite marinara sauce
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut into bread, ALMOST to the bottom, horizontally and vertically making squares in the load. Do not cut all the way through so that bread stays in tack. Place bread on a tin foil lined baking sheet.
Stuff the pepperoni and mozzarella into the slits of the bread.
Add garlic and Italian seasoning to melted butter and stir. Brush mixture over the bread. Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese. Cover loaf with foil and place in oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove foil and place bread back in oven for an additional 10 minutes.
Serve bread with warm marinara sauce.