1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp thyme leaves
1 Tbsp maple
1 tsp coarse or fine salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp dried parsley/ oregano
2 Tbsp chili sauce
I added 1 Tbsp of Balsamic vinegar after I opened the foil. Try it first and then add if you think it is to your taste.
1. Place an aluminum foil twice the size of the cabbage on the counter and place baking parchment paper on top.
2. Place the cabbage in the center of the baking paper with the stem side down.
3. Cut the cabbage on top like you cut a pizza into triangles. Cut half way about 4-5 cm
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and brush the cabbage generously from all directions. Pour some sauce inside the cabbage.
5. Wrap the cabbage well with the baking paper and aluminum foil.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 3 hours. Not a minute less.
– Open serve and ENJOY 😉