- Skinless rotisserie chicken breast (shredded or chopped)
- Turkey bacon or center-cut bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Romaine lettuce or mixed greens
- Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Cucumber (sliced)
- Red onion (thinly sliced)
- Reduced-fat ranch dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the chicken: Remove the skin from the rotisserie chicken and shred or chop the breast meat. Be mindful of portion sizes to control your WW points.
- Cook the bacon: Use turkey bacon or center-cut bacon, which is leaner than regular bacon. Cook it until crispy, then crumble it into small pieces.
- Assemble the salad: In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce or mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion. These veggies are generally low in WW points.
- Add the chicken and bacon: Place the shredded/chopped chicken and bacon on top of the salad.
- Dress the salad: Use a reduced-fat or light ranch dressing to keep the WW points lower. Be mindful of the serving size, as dressing can add up in terms of points.
- Season to taste: Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the salad: Gently toss all the ingredients together to evenly distribute the flavors.
- Serve and enjoy: Plate your Rotisserie Chicken Bacon Ranch salad and savor the delicious combination of flavors.